- Free Shipping for all orders above $50.
- Local orders will be delivered by J&T Express.
- An email confirmation will be sent once your order has been shipped
- Orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days. In case of missed delivery, a 2nd delivery will be made.
- If your order has not arrive within 5 working days from date of purchase, please contact us and we will assist you further.
- Track parcel status here: J&T Express
Tourists in Singapore
- Deliver to your hotel within the same day or next day for a small fee.
- Please whatsapp your order to +65 9236 6699.
- International orders will be shipped via Fedex.
- For overseas orders, item prices will exclude local tax.
- Shipping confirmation email will be sent once your order is shipped.
- Orders will be delivered within 2-7 working days (subjected to custom clearance).
- Track parcel status here: Fedex.com
Additional International Shipping Information
Do you ship to my country?
- We deliver to almost all countries worldwide via Fedex. You will be able to select the option at checkout.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping fees will be reflected at checkout.
Can I change the shipping address?
- For orders placed online we do provide the option to ship to an address different to the billing address. However, for security reasons, this service is discretionary. We reserve the right to only ship to the billing address, or to verify details with our customers before shipping to a different address.
- If you have made a mistake with your shipping details please contact us immediately and we will try to amend them.
- Please note, due to the speed at which our Dispatch team work, we can make no guarantees to change addresses prior to shipping. If an order has been locked for processing by the Dispatch team or completed we are unable to amend the shipping address.
Do I pay customs & import charges for international orders?
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country.
- These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot advise on the cost, as customs policies and import duties vary from country to country.
- The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
- Please note - we cannot undervalue orders, or mark them as a gift.
How long does shipping take?
- Southeast Asia: 1-3 working days
- Other part of Asia: 3 -5 working days
- Europe/USA: 4-7 working days.
- Other part of the world: 5-7 working days